High Pressure Dewatering Hoses
Mineflex has been designed to assist with mine dewatering where the constant movement of pumps and surface equipment makes rigid and semi-rigid piping a problem. Being totally lay-flat, this product is lightweight and easy to handle.
Due to its flexibility and construction, Mineflex is ideal in sub-zero conditions where freezing conditions can cause splitting and handling problems to rigid pipes. Due to its roll-flat nature, Mineflex can be packaged on spools and shipped very efficiently.
- Extra abrasion resistance for rugged terrain and extreme conditions.
- Resistant to oil and chemicals Integrated inner and outer coating of abrasion resistant.
- Polyurethane Heavy duty, high pressure lay flat hose UV Stabilised.
- Flexible in all weather conditions from -40 deg C to 70 deg C.(-40 deg F to 160 deg F).
- Available in standard 100m (330ft) and 200m (660ft) lengths.
- Longer or shorter lengths available on request.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9002 Approved Company.
|Burst Pressure (Bar)||55||50||40||30||28|
|Tensile Strength (Kgs)||10000Kg||18000Kg||20000Kg||36000Kg||55000Kg|
|Weight Of Mineflex (Kgs)||1.2kg/m||2.3kg/m||3.1kg/m||3.8kg/m||5kg/m|
|Burst Pressure (psi)||800||725||525||450||410|
|Tensile Strength (lbs)||22000lbs||40000lbs||44000lbs||80000lbs||121000lbs|
|Weight Of Mineflex (lbs/ft)||0.8lbs/ft||1.5lbs/ft||2lbs/ft||2.5lbs/ft||3.3lbs/ft|
MINEFLEX OIL & GAS