High Pressure Hoses For Long Distances
Mineflex O&G is a high-pressure, hight strength, lay-flat hose designed for pumping aggressive water around mine and frac sites.
Safety and efficiency are important factors when choosing products for these applications.
Mineflex O&G is manufactured with high tenacity fibers totally protected with an abrasion-resistant polyurethane material.
Miles and miles can be deployed in hours instead of days, with a team of two rather than a group of ten.
- Fewer contractors, content landowners, a happy EPA.
- Can simply and easily attach to standard pipe fittings in the field.
- Noextra connections and no extra adaptors are required.
- Is the most efficient and safest way to deploy and retrieve hoses over long distances (Continuous lengths.)
- No leak, abrasion-resistant polyurethane material.
- No more joints.
- No more bulky pipe.
- Protects Infrastructure.
|Burst Pressure (Bar)||55||50||42||42||30|
|Tensile Strength (Kgs)||10000Kg||18000Kg||38000Kg||45000Kg||56000Kg|
|Weight Of Mineflex (Kgs)||1.2kg/m||2.3kg/m||3.1kg/m||4.4kg/m||5kg/m|
|Burst Pressure (psi)||800||725||600||600||450|
|Tensile Strength (lbs)||22000lbs||40000lbs||84000lbs||105000lbs||123000lbs|
|Weight Of Mineflex (lbs/ft)||0.8lbs/ft||1.5lbs/ft||2.0lbs/ft||2.9lbs/ft||3.3lbs/ft|